Monday, October 4, 2010

WHY JUSUS?

So someone may ask you (or you may be asking) "Why Jesus?" 

I mean, there are lots of religions, world views, famous people in history, so what's so unique about Jesus? Well, there are lots of reasons. For time and simplicity, we can focus on what Jesus's message was strait from his mouth in the bible. His message is very unique and is an awesome reason to choose Him. 

First of all, Jesus loves you and wants to give you a full life.

a.       As the father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. (Jn 15:9)
But there’s the Sin separation.
a.       Sin is the unbelief in me (Jn. 16:9)
b.      Everyone who sins is a slave of sin. (Jn. 8:34)
c.       They will go away to punishment, but the righteous to eternal life. (Mt 25:46)
Jesus is the “way” to fix that sepperation
a.        God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone how believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. (Jn 3:16)
It’s your decision to accept Jesus personally.

You can watch my "Why Jesus" talk on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=Uxsf0Egb77k&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment